Author: Associated Press
Swiss authorities rejected an offer on Friday, considering the 76-year-old filmmaker awaiting a decision on extradition to the United States a high flight risk. They noted it was not a cash offer.
Herve Temime told France-Info radio yesterday that the latest offer is in cash. He wouldn’t say how much. He said Polanski would accept the extradition decision “whatever it is” and assured his client would never behave “like a fugitive.”
View full article here
Author: Ezine Article BoardThis author has published 5774 articles so far.