Do you want to know why 30,000-40,000 new people flock online each month to find work-from-home opportunities? If you’re like most of them, you probably have this in common: Ever since you attended grade school, you preferred spending a day at home to a day at school. Hello? Spring break, anyone? Or maybe you were a sick day celebrator who enjoyed the privileges of Mom’s care and all-day TV-viewing pass. Whatever the reason–you thought you were really getting away with it.
Now your adult fantasy is to return in some ways to carefree yet secure home days as when you were young. Here are my five reasons to work from home–see with how many you agree.
* You call the shots! You can party, vacation or work unbelievably hard whenever you choose. Just think: weekdays, sick days, vacation days, rainy days, and any-other-day-you-can-come-up-with off. But you can also work very diligently–just be sure not to overdo it. (Note: you’ve overdone it when your family calls the authorities to find you.)
* More time to be with your loved ones. Yes! Now when your kiddies ask what’s for lunch, you can tell them its wrapped in the dehydrator. Plus, Bruno or Fluffy can keep you company in the den. Seriously though, time is a fixed quantity, meaning you can’t increase or diminish it, but you can spend more time on the things you like and less on the things you don’t. You choose into which category your loved ones fall.
* More cash. Remember the killer glance your cousin gave you when you said that you were going to buy that $500 Dolce and Gabbana purse? Clearly if looks could kill, you’d be ten feet under. But in truth that was some of the fun, wasn’t it?
* More freedom to be able to do the things you want. When’s the last time you went on a two-week luxury cruise to the Bahamas? Okay, then when’s the last time you took the kids to a theme park for the day? Working from home, you can do it if you want. Perhaps you want to take shooting lessons from your local NRA group. Or maybe you want to join your church choir.
* Enjoy your career. When you enjoy what you’re doing, you feel satisfied. You have passion. You have purpose. You have energy and determination. You feel as though you can overcome any challenges to reach your financial goals. And that mindset is crucial in the home business field where you don’t have a boss making sure that you complete your work each day. You’re the boss, the motivator, and the worker all in one. Someone once said that 90 percent of running a home business is in your head. Your bank account will only rise in proportion to your mental and spiritual growth.
Author: Bob MatthewsThis author has published 2 articles so far.