Mercedes-Benz is one of the most respected luxury car brands in the world. Over the past few decades, the brand has launched several vehicles that have become the preferred choice of countless luxury car buyers in India and other countries.
Mercedes vehicles are known for their modern and technologically advanced engines, strong grip tyres and other features that make the car-driving experience more pleasurable for the owners. Also, most Mercedes vehicles are powerfully built and have advanced safety features. Moreover, they are stylish and trendy in their looks. Mercedes is the top choice for those who’re planning to buy a luxury car. However, there are many additional factors to be taken into consideration while purchasing a Mercedes.
Selecting a Suitable Car
According to the company management, there are fifteen different classes of Mercedes-Benz cars. Other than the exclusive sports style cars, the company also manufactures sedans that are suitable for families. The hybrid Sports Utility Vehicles (SUV) manufactured by Mercedes-Benz are ideal family cars. The GLC, GLE and GLS class of the Mercedes-Benz SUV are robustly built and can easily endure heavy usage.
Nevertheless, the Mercedes-Benz cars are expensive. Therefore, it is important to choose the right one. The Mercedes Benz price in India will be inclusive of the duty to be paid in case one is importing the car directly from Germany.
Essential Features of Mercedes-Benz Cars
Some of the unique features of the Mercedes-Benz cars are as follows:
- These cars provide collision protection not only for the driver and the front seat passenger but back seat passengers as well. This feature makes Mercedes one of the safest cars to drive. This is one of the major factors why Mercedes vehicles are considered ideal for families.
- The cars are highly energy-efficient. In other words, the engines of the Mercedes-Benz vehicles are designed to ensure maximum fuel efficiency.
- The Mercedes-Benz cars are optimized for high performance on all types of roads. For example, the Mercedes-Benz vehicles offered in India have higher wheels and the engine too is much higher than their European or American counterparts. This is to ensure that the car does not get damaged on Indian roads.
- The interior of the cars are quite spacious and have greater leg room. Moreover, they are equipped with all modern accessories that you expect in a luxury car. This makes these vehicles comfortable for both the driver and the passengers.
- Most Mercedes-Benz vehicles have binocular vision so that the driver can easily see the bumps ahead. Similarly, it has a rear view camera, which makes navigating the roads easier.
Thus, it can be said that Mercedes-Benz vehicles are not just luxury vehicles but ergonomically built cost effective cars. The engine efficiency of the cars can hardly be rivalled by other luxury cars. Moreover, the cars come with extended warranty, which ensures that there are no expenses involved in servicing the car regularly. Hence, if you want to invest in a luxury automobile then you can definitely consider purchasing a Mercedes vehicle.
Author: Raj Dasgupta
Work for Established Mercedes-Benz Dealer in India.This author has published 3 articles so far.