Everyone’s caught up with the holiday releases, right? No one’s fallen behind? We’ve all finished Dragon Age: Origins and are contemplating a second run as an elf? Lies! All lies! But as the last week stocked with the year’s biggest releases finally passes us by, the Feedback crew headed into the studio to discuss the latest news of the industry and both Left 4 Dead 2 and Assassin’s Creed II.
What you have to look forward to from Adam Sessler, myself, Andrew Pfister and Abbie Heppe:
- Activision announced big sales numbers for Modern Warfare 2 ($550 million!), the game was reported to have been banned in Russia (but wasn’t) and hackers have already showed up and started adding features Infinity Ward decided to take away (can you say…dedicated servers?).
- Pandemic Studios has officially closed its doors, but the brand and its games live on. What does this mean for the future of Mercenaries and Electronic Arts’ overall strategy?
- Andrew reviewed Assassin’s Creed II but Adam’s been just as obsessed with Ubisoft’s latest sprawling epic, while Abbie and I try to play catch up on what we’ve missed out on.
- Valve’s zombie horde is back in Left 4 Dead 2, so I used Feedback to help further make the case for why the sequel is justified as something more than just downloadable combat.
- A reader asks why we play games, especially ones we finish all the way to the end.
Feedback, munching on the brains of the living before it was trendy. Join the horde and subscribe:
Author: Ezine Article BoardThis author has published 5773 articles so far.