Kevin Pereira and Alison Haislip get their dirty paws on the Canon D10, a weatherproof digital camera that could be perfect for your next camping trip where you scuba-dive deep into the Artic Ocean during a blizzard.
(Wait, are you saying your regular camping trips aren’t like that?)
Check out the full review from Attack of the show after the cut.
What You Need To Know
- The Canon Powershot D10 is 2" thick, a slightly odd shape to hold and a fun detachable lanyard.
- It’s larger than the Olympus weatherproof 1030SW camera but the Canon’s larger body with bigger buttons makes it easier to use.
- The camera was hardy enough to survive our AOTS tests, which included multiple drop-kicking, surfing and snowboarding.
- The snowboarding pictures came out great despite the crazy storms.
- It’s pretty close to the best weather-proof camera that can take good photos inside and outside.
- Colors are accurate and bright, and very little noise even at higher ISOs.
- Indoor shots aren’t bad and sometimes blur too much. The flash over-exposes a little bit, as well.
- Overall, pictures look great, it’s easy to use and useful to have around.
- This is a good deal for the camera, but doesn’t mean you should replace this with your regular poitn and shoots for normal occasions.
- 4 Seals of Approval out of 5. (How do we rate gadgets?)
Author: Ezine Article BoardThis author has published 5774 articles so far.