Need sure fire tips on How to Lose Weight in Two Weeks. Below are 5 easy tips to help you banish the weight-
1. Be prepared – Make your breakfast, lunch and snacks the night before and bring them with you to work. That way, you’ll never be tempted by junk food or other treats.
2. Get real – you didn’t gain weight over-night, so don’t expect to lose weight that quickly too. Few of us are cut out for physical perfection, so the battle to achieve it via high sacrifice diets and frantic exercise is not manageable. a much better way is to re-jig you lifestyle but by bit – cut back on calories while slowly increasing your activity levels. That way, the changes will stay long term because you’ll barely notice them.
3. Once you’ve decided to become more physically active, be sure to consult your local doctor before beginning any exercise routine. Always, wear comfortable exercise shoes and clothing, workout within your fitness levels and, if you feel pain or discomfort, speak to your doctor.
4. Avoid processed foods containing unhealthy trans fat and hydrogenated fats. Food labels will list them as ‘partially hydrogenated oil’ or ‘shortening’ and the higher in the list they appear, the greater the quantity.
5. Time your carbs – you need a routine that locks in when you eat carbs. Timing is crucial to avoid stockpiling fat and promote fast, effective fat loss. Eat the majority of your carbs (rice, pasta, potatoes, bread) before 1 pm or directly before a workout, because you are more likely to burn these off.
At the end of the day, just be patient with your results – and take it easy. You don’t need to go on the scales daily to check your progress. Just make sure that you consistently eat healthy and exercise – and let the rest take care of itself. Overtime, you will lose the weight.
Author: Jas OhThis author has published 1 articles so far.