Most serious juicers want a juicer that is fast, efficient, and very easy to maintain. These people have very little time to test things that don’t work or are sub-standard and usually reach for what others say works best. We decided to find this out for ourselves to share with the world what really works. After testing many different juicers ourselves and analyzing countless consumer reviews, it seems that the Breville BJE510XL makes the biggest difference in the lives of full time juicers.
What makes Breville510XL the best?
1. The Breville BJE510XL has a stainless steel build, which makes it more durable than other juicers with a plastic body.
2. The Breville BJE510XL is a centrifugal juicer with a 900-watt motor power,which means its fast. Real fast. You can have your juice ready in seconds.
3. You can change the speed settings (depending on the food that you want to juice) with its 5-speed button where you can change the speed level from the lowest level 6500RPM to the fastest 12500RPM.
4. It is implemented with electronic smart chip technology, which automatically adjusts the speed level of the juicer to apply the right amount of force to juice any kind of fruit and vegetable load.
5. No need to slice and peel, as it has a 3-inch wide circular feeder tube (and the powerful 900-watt motor), which makes adding fruits or vegetables easy. This will make it possible for you to do other things while you juice your favorite fruit and/or vegetable.
6. It also comes with features that can make the juicing process a breeze such as its pulp catcher which has 3 liter capacity so there is no need for frequent interruptions in the juicing process just to scoop the pulp out as it accumulates.
7. The Breville BJE510XL comes with only three main parts which is why setting it up is very much easy to do. Even its additional parts like the filter basket, pusher and pitcher are just so easy to use.
8. Its parts are designed for easy cleaning. Breville made sure that its parts are dishwasher safe. It also has a cleaning brush included to clean some of the stubborn pulp caught in the juicer’s filter basket.
With all the above mentioned qualities we can fairly say that the Breville BJE510XL is by far the juicer that anyone must have. But it doesn’t stop there If it’s not enough to convince you maybe the built-in spout which you can use to transfer the juice directly to a glass and the built-in backlight on the speed buttons can.
With all of these, the Breville BJE510XL in fact contains almost all of the features that every serious juicer would need which competitions find hard to reach.
Go to www.thebestjuicerratings.com now and discover what works and what doesn’t.
Author: Aurora RoseThis author has published 4 articles so far.