Getting great abs can be a long, laborious painful task oftentimes. All these so called get great abs” programmes are usually based around long, strenious workouts, that produce little results.
Getting great abs doesnt need to be difficult, and doesnt have to involve those stomach crunching workouts. The five most essential facts you must understand in order to get great abs are:
1. Many so-called “health foods” are in fact cleverly disguised junk foods that can actually stimulate you to achieve more belly fat… yet the diet food marketing industry continues to lie to you to allow them to maximize their profits.
2. Ab exercises such as crunches, sit-ups, and ab machines are actually the LEAST effective method of getting flat six pack abs. Well explore what types of exercises REALLY work inside a minute.
3. Boring repetitive cardio exercise routines are NOT the easiest method to lose body fat and uncover those 6-pack abs. Ill tell you the precise types of unique workouts that produce 10x better results below.
4. You DONT need to waste your money on expensive “extreme body fat burner” pills or additional bogus supplements. Ill show you how you can use the power of natural foods in more detail below.
5. Ab belts, ab-rockers, ab-loungers, and other infomercial ab-gimmicks… theyre all a complete waste of your energy and money. Despite the misleading infomercials, the perfectly chiseled fitness models within the commercials did NOT get their perfect body by utilizing that “ab contraption”… they got their perfect body through REAL routines and REAL nutrition methods.
So What Is The best way to Get Great Abs?
Well, for a start eating fat burning foods that are not only going to provide you with a lean, super fit body, but also taste great at the same time.
Examples Of Great Tasting Fat loss Foods
1. Grass-fed beef or bison (NOT your typical grocery store beef!) – I know most people think that red meat is unhealthy for you, but thats because they do not understand how the health of the animal affects how healthy the meat is for consumption. Keep this in mind — “an unhealthy animal provides unhealthy meat, but a healthy animal provides healthy meat”.
2. Avocodos – Even although these are typically thought of as a “fatty food”, its all healthy fat! Not only is this particular fruit super-high in mono-unsaturated fat, but also chock full of vitamins, minerals, micro-nutrients, and antioxidants.
3. Whole Eggs, including the yolk (not only egg whites) – Most people know that eggs are one of the highest quality sources associated with protein. However, most people dont realize that the egg yolks are the healthiest part of the egg… thats where almost all the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants (such as lutein) are found in eggs.
4. Nuts: Walnuts, Almonds, Pecans, Macadamia, etc — Yes, this is yet another “fatty food” that may actually help you burn off fat! Although nuts are usually between 75-90% fat in terms of a ratio of fat calories to total calories, this is another type of food that is all healthy fats, along with high amounts of nutrition such as vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Nuts are also a good source of fiber and protein, which of course, you know helps to manage blood sugar and can certainly help in weight loss.
Mixing these great tasting, fat burning foods, with consistent excersise routines is really a sure way to find the abs you wish with regard to and deserve.
Author: HochhalterWater316This author has published 13 articles so far.