Daily hair loss is natural. It is part of the hair growth cycle. The hair constitutes of 90% in a growing stage and 10% in a resting phase which is lost every 2 to 3 months. People start to notice their hair thinning when the usual loss is beyond the expected limits. Hair loss can occur due to several factors including: Childbirth, Menopause, Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy and Age. Over and above these main reasons, there are other reasons too.
The good news is there are many hair thinning remedies that can be implemented with success. Not only can you stop hair from falling but you can re-grow hair as well. A few of the natural hair thinning remedies include:
1. Vitamins A, B, C and E are hair promoters. Include them in the diet. You might ask how these vitamins are going to help. They provide sebum as well as improve blood circulation to the scalp by more oxygen absorption and collagen.
2. Proper Scalp Management: It is good to massage your scalp regularly with herbal oils. Use products like olive oil, jojoba oil, amla oil. There are reports that alopecia areata can be effectively treated with essential oils of thyme, rosemary, lavender and cedar wood.
3. Avoid Scalp Abuse: Blow drying and using chemical shampoos daily are to be avoided. Chemical processes like coloring as well as straightening can damage your hair and scalp. Your, hair is stripped of natural oils and turns brittle if you wash it daily with hot water.
4. Herbal care – Use herbal powders such as amla, shikakai, henna and ritha to shampoo and condition hair. The richest source of natural vitamin C is amla powder known for its effect in preventing graying and hair loss. It is also a powerful anti-oxidant. Shikakai, often called as the Fruit for hair, can make an excellent shampoo with its natural low pH. It cleanses without depriving hair of its natural oil. After you shampoo with Shikakai, Henna, can be used a good natural conditioner.
5. Stress Reduction Strategies: Excessive stress can lead to more hair thinning. Reduce stress by doing exercises and meditation.
6. Smoking is bad for the scalp: This is because the nicotine from cigarettes restricts blood flow to the scalp by constricting the relevant blood vessels. To avoid sunburn and damage to the scalp caused by UV rays, avoid sun exposure.
7. FDA Evaluated Hair Thinning Remedies: The Internet is filled with products that make excessive claims. Stick to hair thinning remedies and products that have be evaluated by the FDA.
Author: Mark HallThis author has published 3 articles so far.