Now that you already know the good things that juicing can give to you, I won’t be surprised if you want to have a fresh juice right this very minute. But wait! Do you have a juicer already? Well, if your answer is no then maybe it’s about time that you purchase one. But I must warn you, picking a juicer may take a little more time and effort on your part. That is if you want to save yourself from being one of those who have bought the wrong one.
To help you find the right one, we’ve made a list of the top 10 juicers for newbies. Take the time and read on. I’m sure after reading this you’ll definitely find one that can work well for a beginner like you.
1. Breville BJE200XL 700-Watt Compact Juice Fountain – Sells at $89 – $99
4.5 stars on average consumer ratings. This juicer is definitely recommended to those who want to go into juicing but has limited budget. Even this model is cheaper compared to others you can be sure that it’s as effective with its 700 watt motor power. It’s not just recommended for leafy vegetables. But this is made with dishwasher safe parts.
2. Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor – Sells at $289 – $299
4.5 stars on average consumer ratings. This particular juicer is best for those who have money to spend. With its 1000-watt motor power it goes without saying that this juicer is faster than the first one. It is also more powerful making it possible to put in even large chunks and even whole fruits and vegetables that fit its wide feeder tube. Durable and easy to clean.
3. Breville BJE510XL Ikon 900-Watt Variable-Speed Juice Extractor – Sells at $176 – $199
4.5 average customer ratings. -This is one fast juicer at a very affordable price. With its 900 motor power your juice will be ready in a very short while. It also has many added features and parts that are so easy to clean.
4. Omega J8006 Butrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer – black and chrome – Price: $299
Average Customer Ratings: 4.5 Stars – Another pricey type of juicer, but surely worth it since it uses the masticating process, which can get more juice from your fruits and vegetables. It is also a juicer that can best process even leafy vegetables. It is quiet and has a sturdy build. It comes in two colors, black and chrome.
5. Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Dual-Stage Vertical Single Auger Low Speed Juicer – Price: $379
4.0 stars on average consumer ratings. – This juicer operates in a slower speed which a very important factor in extracting all the juice in any fruits or vegetables. It’s slow pace prevents the juice from producing foam which causes the spoilage of the juice. So you won’t have to use this machine all the time. You can just prepare the juice in advance have it kept in a container and inside the fridge.
6. Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juicing Machine- Sells for $199
– This is anexcellent alternative to the expensive juicer models. It has a large feeder tube, so, you do not have to chop fruits and vegetables. It also has dishwasher safe parts, so it’s remarkably easy to clean. The only difference between it and other expensive models is that it has plastic parts, which make it less durable than other juicers with a stainless steel body.
7. Breville 800CPXL Die-Cast Stailess Stell Motorized Citrus Press – Price: $199
4.5 average customer ratings. – This is an advanced version of a citrus juicer. If you’re more of a citrus lover then this is the perfect juicer for you. It has a no-drip juice catcher but even if by any chance it did drip, it’s made of stainless steel so the acid from the juice won’t stain for sure.
8. Non-Pro Stainless Steel Citrus Juicer- sells for $29 – $29
Average Customer Rating: 4 Stars – This is not like the other motor powered juicers. It needs quite an amount of effort, is low capacity, and is limited to citrus fruits only. If citrus is what you primarily juice, however, this choice is tops for you.
9. Tribes Citrus Juicer – Price: $49.95
4.5 stars on average consumer ratings. – Another kind of citrus juicer that many prefer using because of its very quiet motor and no spill juice catcher.
10. Cook N’ Home 9-1/2-Quart Stainless-Steel Juicer Steamer – Sells for $79
Average customer rating of 5 stars. – If you notice, this is the only one among the 10 mentioned that got the perfect juicer ratings. This may be enough reason for you to try this particular juicer already, right?
When picking your first juicer, the best thing to keep in mind is what your needs truly are. Ask yourself what you will be juicing on a consistent basis and which features are ones that you actually see yourself needing. With that knowledge and this list, picking a juicer should be a walk in the park.
Go to www.thebestjuicerratings.com now and discover what works and what doesn’t.
Author: Aurora RoseThis author has published 4 articles so far.