Kavos is one of numerous resorts on the stunning Island of Corfu. It has five miles sandy shores, a striking heritage and a pulsating nightlife. Kavos is situated on the southern coast of Corfu and has pleasant walks, beach and water activities all with frequent bus services. Buses tend to run every day, enabling you to visit Corfu Town from Kavos all for modest 8 Euros.
Kavos is an accessible place. It is located on one extensive strip so you should never really get lost. The Kavos resort practically prides itself having some of the best venues, superb club nights and vast amount bars to explore that should suit every taste and pocket!
Kavos bars provide every different kind of popular music including R&B, Dance, Pop, Greek. In general, bars and clubs won’t charge admission, a majority of bars will also provide a happy hour. As expected in most party resorts, you will be enticed into certain bars by convincing PR’s offering cheap drinks or even free.
The info provided you information that ought to give you a broad idea of what to expect at the famed Greek resort. So rather than squander precious holiday time searching for the top bars on the Greek resort, why not use this guide to take you directly to them.
Best Clubs and Bars in Kavos
1.Buzz Bar, Kavos A very fashionable party bar, open until the early hours. Everything and anything goes here music wise . Open: 9pm – 3am.
2.Players Lounge, Kavos Very much a chill-out bar, with an particularly relaxed vibe, large comfy chairs. Urban music style playing Hip Hop and RnB. Open: 9pm – 3am.
3. The Barn, Kavos A large open-plan bar, with a large screen showing movies and music channels all day and serving acceptable food.. Open: 9am – 3am.
4. 42nd Street, Kavos 42nd Street is set over two floors, a great party bar with a great cool and shiny metal dcor! Music- R&B to Techno. During the day this is a great place to chill and have a few games of pool. Open:11am – 3am.
5. Rockys, Kavos An enormous bar which is extraordinarily popular in Kavos due to its good atmosphere. Plays all the hottest tunes. Open: 9pm – 3am.
6. Mad Murphy’s, Kavos Yet again Kavos bar with an anything goes music rule and a DJ that gets the crowd really going. Open: 9pm – 3am.
7. Bonkers, Kavos A must for those who like cheesy tunes! DJ in a “boat” plays all the old skool tunes you loved all night long! Open: 9pm – 3am.
8. Forum, Kavos Karaoke bar with a pleasing atmosphere. Plays masses of various styles of music. Open: 11am – 3am.
Author: Arnold Dean LeeThis author has published 1 articles so far.